Cars for Sale from KumberaMotors.com
1967 Eleanor 6 Spd GT500E Fastback Gone 60 Sec.
|THIS CAR HAS SOLD. VISIT OUR FEATURE PAGE FOR OTHER COLLECTIBLE CARS.|
1967 Mustang GT 500E Eleanor
- Base model: 1967 Ford Mustang Fastback, stripped to frame and sandblasted
- All body work done by Cinema Vehicle Services in Calif.
- Ford Motorsports 351 Engine stroked, bored, balanced, over $10,000 invested.
- 4-wheel Baer disk brakes
- Tremec 6-speed hydraulic racing transmission
- X-Pipe exhaust
- Roush racing mufflers
- Be Cool Heavy Duty Aluminum radiator
- Pro-Flo fuel injection, Runs good at any elevation, starts up hot or cold with ease, the best for performance.
- Custom engine strut/support bars
- Recent Upgraded stereo with extra speakers and amps.
- Phantom II Gauges and NASCAR spec. racing tachometer.
This car sounds great in person as the videos show. It has been in many Southern Calif. Car Shows. The car is as Fast as it sounds, being set-up with a 6 speed Transmission this car makes highway driving fun. It is made to handle and stop as good as good as as it's 0-100 MPH performance. Everyone loves looking at this car when it's going down the road. Note this car has been driven locally, it does have a stone chip on the right rear fender flair. Over $150K original Cost on this vehicle. Overall it is in very good condition. A true Muscle car for the who like lots of power.
Private Party Sale with clear title. Contact Tom with questions or offers.
|Type: Collector Vehicle|
Body Style: Fastback
Exterior Color: Grey
Interior Color: Black
New / Used: Used
Striking from an angle. It has the performance to match the looks.
C.S. Signed the Visor, lost of Shelby parts used on this car. Newer Hi-Power Stereo System.
Plenty of power under the hood, Fuel injected, Aluminum radiator makes driving hassle free.
Bottom photos showing upgraded suspension. New exhaust. The chip in the fender flair.